The beneficial properties of olive oil are many.
It is a key element of the Mediterranean diet and is now considered, after extensive studies of the most basic healthy food products.
We suggest you consume it raw.
It is great as a starter in fresh hot bread or rusks and can replace butter at the beginning of a meal.
It accompanies your salads perfectly.
Characteristics that compose the identity of Virginia’s extra virgin olive oil:
- Produced from unripe olives of exceptional quality.
- Pure natural olive oil without industrial processing.
- Bright green color and relatively blurred appearance features that reveal high nutrient density and mild processing conditions.
- Extremely low acidity.
- No preservatives or impurities.
- Cold pressed.
- Natural sedimentation. without artificial processes.
- No filtering.
Olive oil has no preservatives.
Avoid exposure to sun, strong light, heat and store in a dark, dry place with a temperature of 10-18o.