Aroma – Color – Taste – Crystallization
Interesting taste and full of aroma.
It is thick and its color varies from light when it is spring to dark when it is produced in autumn.
It does not crystallize quickly as its natural glucose content is low.
Produced in summer and autumn.
Properties of Pine Honey
- Strong antibacterial properties.
- Antibacterial action against a wide range of pathogenic microorganisms that gives it a valuable place in the body’s defenses.
- It has fewer calories compared to other honeys.
- Antioxidant and hepatoprotective action.
- Suitable for diabetics due to its low sugar content.
- Anti-cancer properties against prostate cancer and breast cancer cells.