The beneficial properties of olive oil are many. It is a key element of the Mediterranean diet and is now considered, after extensive studies of the most basic healthy food products.
We recommend consuming it raw.
Olive oil has great stability in frying so it can be used many times without losing its beneficial ingredients.
In other cooking practices we suggest you not to put all the olive oil in the recipe from the beginning. Use a little at the beginning and add the rest to the serving to enjoy the taste and its beneficial properties.
Characteristics that compose the identity of Virginia’s extra virgin olive oil:
- Pure natural olive oil without industrial processing.
- Bright golden color and relatively blurred appearance features that reveal high nutrient density and mild processing conditions.
- Fruity aroma with a mild sweet taste.
- No preservatives or impurities.
- Cold pressed.
- Natural sedimentation without artificial processes.
- No filtering
Olive oil has no preservatives.
Avoid exposure to sun, strong light, heat and store in a dark, dry place with a temperature of 10-18o.